1. General terms and conditionsSaab Original parts are sold and distributed by Orio AB, and are consistent with the guidelines regulated by UK distance selling regulations and the Consumer Sales Act. All customers must be aged 18 or over.
2. OrderOrders for Orio products should be submitted via the webshop.saabparts.com. Incoming orders are acknowledged with a confirmation email to the address provided, including a cost breakdown of the order detailing the VAT element. Please keep a copy of this order acknowledgement as no further invoice will be raised.The order is binding only after the order confirmation has been received by the customer. Orio reserves the right to refuse a customer submitted order. If an order is submitted in error, you must contact Orio immediately using the e-mail address or telephone number on the webshop site.Orders can only be accepted for delivery to an address within the UK.3. Prices and PaymentPrices are in Sterling, and are set at a recommended retail rate in United Kingdom.
All product prices and delivery charges are including VAT, currently 20%. Orio reserves the right to change selling prices and any other element of the retail price outside their control e.g. rate of VAT.
Orio accepts payment by Visa and MasterCard. Credit Card transactions will be processed via an encrypted connection to the "Sagepay" payment gateway.Collections will appear on your credit card statement in Sterling under the name Orio AB. (Location Nykoping country Sweden (SE))
4. AvailabilityNormal delivery time is 7-10 working days to ship the goods from the global warehouse in Sweden. Discrepancies may occur. Orio cannot be liable for items that become sold out or no longer obtainable from the supplier. If Orio has insufficient stock to deliver the goods, a notification e-mail will be sent at the earliest opportunity and any sums raised on your payment account for unavailable items will be refunded.
5. Delivery DelayAll webshop orders are dispatched from the global warehouse in Sweden and will take between 7-10 days. If delivery is delayed beyond this, we will endeavour to contact you. If the delay is more than 3 working days, the customer is entitled to cancel the order with a full refund.
6. ShippingThe cost of delivering the order to the requested address in the UK will be added to all orders at checkout within the webshop.7. WarrantyOur products come with 3-year warranty from the date of purchase, except for merchandise and fluids. The warranty applies to manufacturing and material defects only and does not cover wear and tear, external influences, incorrect fitting or use of the goods for which it was not intended. If you have a problem with a product, please contact Orio via the contact details provided on the webshop. Goods must be returned to Orio for inspection.
The order acknowledgement / collection of payment and Saab Webshop delivery note can be used as a guarantee certificate. Please keep your purchase records safe and print a hardcopy.
8. Open Call / Return Policy / Missing itemsOrio complies with UK Distance Selling Regulations. This means that the customer is entitled to return any purchased products within 14 days of delivery, without a specific reason. The goods must be returned in the same condition as delivered and in the original box and packing. Orio reserves the right to charge the customer if something were missing, such as instructions. The customer is responsible for paying any return postage costs. Any free items provided with the purchase must also be returned to complete the refund. Any refund applied will be for the cost of the part purchased (including VAT), but excluding the charge applied at invoice for delivery to the UK address.
Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery before returning any purchases. We will provide full details of the return process. Please note that the costs of returning goods to Orio is not refunded. Once we have received the goods at our designated return address, your purchase will be refunded via the "Sagepay" system to your credit card. If goods are returned after 14 days of first notifying Orio and requesting return, no refund will be made.All Webshop deliveries in the UK are performed by DPD and are recorded by them to verify receipt (and act as proof of delivery). Any missing claims will be investigated and only refunded if the item can be confirmed as not delivered.
In the unfortunate event that an item is delivered damaged, please contact Orio UK via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will provide full details of the damage claim process. Customers should carefully check the condition on receipt. Any items that are received and subsequently fitted to a vehicle will be deemed satisfactory and fit for purpose.
9. ComplaintsOrio complies with the Consumer Sales Act in any complaint. Accordingly, we undertake to replace defective or transport damaged products at no additional cost. Please do not discard packages with any visible defects that may have affected the condition of the item you ordered. Please record any visible defects on delivery with the delivery company and if dissatisfied ask them to return the part to the Orio warehouse. Please complete any returned items with a Return Form and attach a copy to an e-mail to email@example.com outlining the complaint to us.All defective items must be returned to Orio to receive a refund.
11. ReservationOrio is not liable for any resulting inaccuracies in content or data on the webshop.
12. CookiesAccording to the Electronic Communications Act, everyone who visits a website is issued with an electronic "cookie" ID. When you visit the webshop, cookies are saved on your computer, which can be used to keep track of your login (if you're logged in) and your page views as you navigate. Session cookies are not stored for a long time on your computer, and disappear when you close your browser.
Like Saab Cars on Facebook to get the latest news, offers and competitions.
Choose Saab model